JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
babybluepumpkin
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Good luck. Been through all of this. NOTHING is working.

0 Likes
userwriIEcKbxO
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Netflix works on Samsung MU8000 with LAN (living room)

Netflix does not work on Samsung ES6300 with WLAN (sleeping room). Amazon prime works fine.

No error code. Just says "cannot connect to netflix." (in german). Samsung ES6300 does not have a netflix ESN listed.

Any fix?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

userwriIEcKbxO, please provide the full model code of the television as well as the current software version. 

0 Likes
userwriIEcKbxO
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

According to the TV menu:

Model Code: UE37ES6300

Software Version: T-MST10PDEUC-2007.0, BT-G

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

userwriIEcKbxO, regrettably, we do not have any information for non-US devices. Please reach out to the EU Community. 

0 Likes
userRWnalhQK5j
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
No way to log it of Netflix since it wasn’t working. So I moved cursor to Netflix icon and held enter button until I saw “updating”. It hung, so after a few minutes I backed out of smart hub and then went back in.. I had to hit OK to update, which was quick. Then, Netflix worked!!”
0 Likes
userdrcvXjLP70
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Did you have to reset all the apps when you did this, or could you just reset Netfilx???

0 Likes
mrsortiz421
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks!!! Working again. Easy fix. 

0 Likes
userP7jeYxDlog
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yes, resetting the TV solves the problem with Netflix app. But I have to do it almost everyday. Why can't Netflix app just work in Samsung TV. It is very annoying to reset all the time. I'm waiting for Samsung to solve this issue permanently for almost a year. Don't they realize that many people buy Samsung TV just to watch Netflix? Please solve this issue ASAP.

userv67gjDJCbv
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank You!

This did the trick… Unfortunately it seems every couple of months I have reset my brand new Samsung Smart TV, which is ridiculous!

0 Likes