JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
user35MfnH43BR
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
It's a UN60KU6300FXZA...as if that matters...since it is the Smart Hub software used on all of your new models that is the problem, right???
0 Likes
userFNAiz1ihEj
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm having this same problem. Netflix runs fine for a while, but will eventually freeze after a while if I've switched to another input. Once it freezes, I can't do anything on Netflix. I figured out the part about unplugging it, but can't seem to find any other fix that works. 

I have a KS9000 and am very unhappy that this issue hasn't been resolved.

0 Likes
userT6hXH9MPS5
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Can anyone tell me how to Re-Pair the remote to the Samsung TV.
0 Likes
user35MfnH43BR
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
This thread should not be checked "SOLVED." Samsung's software problem still has not been fixed and everyone knows it. No one should have to physically unplug their TV (which in my case is not easy the way it is installed) every time they want to watch Netflix. Tech support says "no problem, just unplug then replug in the TV." Yes, they apparently consider this to be a "fix." If I am wrong, where is the official announcement from Samsung at least acknowledging the problem and stating what are they doing to fix it or when??? This is ridiculous!
0 Likes
user7q8X5obx9Z
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I had this same problem in my 55KS7005. Read somewhere that unplugging for couple of minutes would do the trick and it did for one day.  Netflix worked perfectly before I installed that latest Samsung software update so I'm guessing there's some glitch in that. 

0 Likes
user054cKpfkvL
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Reset TV to factory settings. Netflix works now.

0 Likes
FarmerBob
Halo
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My not working app is YouTube. I just get a grey screen. Netflix works fine.

0 Likes
user1Sw36i6DAx
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

TV Model: UE40ES6100

Software version: T-MSTPDEUC-2007.0, BT-G

Netflix not working for few days now. Whenever I am trying to open the app, I'm getting the message "Unable to connect to Netflix. Please try again or visit: www.netflix./help" and I get 2 (two) options only: Try Again or Exit.

DNS changed, tv plugged out and plugged back in, software reset, Netflix app unistalled and installed back again. Same message.

Netflix runs perfect on laptop, phone (Android, non Samsung), tablet (Samsung).

Please advise!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

user1Sw36i6DAx: Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: Link

0 Likes
usergl61BQQHr0
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Talked to Samsung today and they are aware of the problem and are working on it...suggested checking for software updates daily...

0 Likes