JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
Vini81
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hey I was having same issue here, I tried first resetting the TV to default and as second I did reset the Samsung hub to default. After that netflix is working fine, hope that works for you..

0 Likes
user4CE3K4NMuu
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I keep loosing my login info requiring me to input it again. Its not the TV all other alls work fine it seems to be only the app Netflix with some modeld. I keep gettin a run around but working for HP I think after many calls and firmware updates, smarthub resets it seems to be like I said the Netflix app that needs fixing.

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Have a un50es6100 Samsung tv.  Netflix is not working.  I have unplugged tv for 10 minutes and all their cords.    Reset tv through the using the tv source button.  Gone into tools and did a reset plus with Netflix highlited, did a reinstall.   Still nothing.  Trying to log into Netflix get the message “unable to connect to Netflix. Please try again or visit:  www.netflix.com/help”.  Nothing works so any ideas?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

You should be running version 2004.0

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Ok yes it says current version: 002004

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Any other apps giving you trouble?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Have not used other apps before but when I tried they don’t seem to be an issue

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Actually I did try to download a couple of other apps which worked but I could not access the app.   It just kept loading or something.

0 Likes
usersiJoZpZ3ib
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My Samsung series 8 curve Netflix on smarthub just stop working. Is there any fix solution I need in order to get the app fix?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Which software version is the television running?  

0 Likes