JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Smart hub version: 4.6261-5.0

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

user36JESsQrAX - Just to confirm, have you already tested a smart hub reset? Is the internet connection still showing a good connection?

usersiJoZpZ3ib - Sorry to hear, can you confirm the exact model code of the TV and the software version you are running as well?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I had done a smarthub rest a few times and redid a reset again.   Internet connection is good as well at 75 MBPS.

0 Likes
user36JESsQrAX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

So........ just leaving me hanging without a solution? Understand you can remote in to take a look. How can you make that Happen?

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

userZfp71kQVgY - Sadly we're a US forum so we won't be able to help you much. I recommend cross posting in our European forum for better assistance: https://eu.community.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user2hdnV0Kzbx
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I believe is Samsung cause they want to sell their own product called Film Box Live for $4.99. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
user8iiIW6HMsP
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Sounds about right

0 Likes
userUcqeX3UK1M
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

HELP!  THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!   I have the Samsung Series 6 model 641D and I constantly get an interuption, doesn't work, or netflix app disappears.  I contacted my internet service provider and they told me to check the IP DSN settings  due to the fact that Samsung has not updated its 'patch' udpate to the I Pv6 protocal.  I went in through the Samsung menus and checked all the IP settings for I Pv4 protocal and they are correct.  I even quit using the wireless connection and hard wired the tv to the internet and it is still not working.  I bought this TV to use it cable free.  Just in case your wondering, my my download speed is 94.87 mbps.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thank you

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@userUcqeX3UK1M: Could you provide the model of the television?

0 Likes
Shupiluliluma
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I also have the issue in all smart apps. Youtube, Plex, Spotify, Netflix.... Remote simply stops after you go back to the app. Killing the app with the back button usually helps but it is very annoying.
KS8000    update 1201 and still the same. It is obviously a Samsung problem. It can't be so difficult to fix. And it seems to affect everyone!
0 Likes