03-08-2018 01:38 PM - edited 03-08-2018 01:40 PM
I have Samsung 75" 4K UHD LED TV. Netflix stop working this week.
1. When try to start Netflix, screen is totally black. Nothing shows up
2. Youtube works fine. So wifi is working
3. I can not delete the app since the option is gray out
4. Tried to reinstall and failed.
5. Used my smartphone to cast netflix to TV, connection can not be established.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-08-2018 01:42 PM
Could you provide the full model of the television? Are any other applications giving you trouble? Have you verified that the television is still connected to the internet?
03-17-2018 05:40 AM
We are having the exact same issue. However it's only one app of several that's not working. It's the Pandora app. We pull it up and the only thing that shows up is the title line Pandora the app itself is not display and does not function. Please help. I would like to uninstall and reinstall but have no idea how to do that
03-17-2018 05:46 AM
09-06-2018 04:09 AM
My model is UA40F7500BR, Netflix not working with a black screen each time try to use it.
All other Apps are working fine. only Netflix is not working
Tried the following, with no good results;
1. power off for TV (No Electricity)
2. tried change country code
3. tried reinstalling the Smart Hub
nothing seems to work with Netflix.
09-06-2018 06:03 AM
We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm
Friday - last edited Saturday by SamsungCole
You should provide full detail of the TV you have.