One Connect Cable Not working/Terrible customer care (UN49MU8000FXZA)

Highlighted
Astronaut

One Connect Cable Not working/Terrible customer care (UN49MU8000FXZA)

I have had this TV for just over a year now  UN49MU8000FXZA and one day i went to turn my tv on and a message came up saying "Connect One Connect Cable" on the screen even though it was....it was touched since i bought the tv. The tv stays on that screen and wont allow me to use the tv not even the apps. After doing research i found out that this is a common problem people are having with samsung tvs that use the one connect box and cable (its a cable system that samsung invented and uses) so its not something you can go to walmart and buy. I called samsung support and informed them that the one connect cable stopped working out of nowhere and that my tv was unuseable. i was told that my tv was out of warranty and i was out of luck. after aruging with support informing them i was a long time customer and i own many products from samsung (fridge, microwave, oven, dish washer and 3 tvs) they said they would give me a one time accommodation and would be sent the wire. after a week i received the package via UPS only to find that the wire they sent me was the wrong wire.....they sent me internal wires even though the packing slip stated the correct wire i needed. i called samsung that very moment and informed them i was sent the wrong wire. after being on the phone for awhile i was told they would send me a new one with the correct wire. a week later i didnt get any email or package. i contacted samsung again and they informed me i had to send them a picture of what was sent to me. i was never told to do this when i called a week before when i called them. i was on samsung support chat for nearly an hour, after going back and fourth with the agent i was told they would open a ticket for my item which i was told would take 2-3 days to process  and more days for shipping.......if they send me the correct wire this time my tv will have been out of commission for 3+ weeks because of problem that is well known to samsung. for a loyal customer to samsung like myself this has tested my loyalty and i will be looking into new brand like LG and Sony in the future based on the poor design and poor service i have received for this expensive TV. very disappointed in samsung and i will no longer recommend samsung tvs or products based on this experience.