One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

I have the same problem with my Q8 curved. First two weeks went by with no problem but then remote started to lose connection with TV. Tried troubleshooting  steps listed on Samsung website for one remote. But it didn’t solve any problem. Then Tv started to have reboot loop ( not sure it’s the tv or one connect box).

After disconnecting OCB my tv stays on but of course nothing on it just animation asking to connect OCB.

still in warranty so Samsung is sending  a new remote and OCB but after reading this message board I am not very hopeful 

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem as the hundred of other folks on this forum (when I plug in my OCM).  Please assist me.

Regards,

Rick

Samsung Moderator

Hello Rick, please send us a private message here: Link

Constellation

I'm having the same issue as everyone else with my js8500. Please advise 

Thanks 

Samsung Moderator

userzxFsTjStwi, please send us a private message with the serial number: Link

Astronaut

I am having the same issue that just started today with my Samsung Curved TV.....one connect mini is disconnected, rebooting constantly. Is there someone here that can assist with a solution?

Supernova

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit. 

Constellation

Same issue as everyone else. Plug box in and tv is in constant update and reboot mode. This could possibly be my last Samsung TV!

Constellation

Same issue as everyone else. Plug box in and tv is in constant update and reboot mode. This could possibly be my last Samsung TV!

Supernova

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.