One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

I purchased a new mini connect and that worked. 

Constellation

I am having this same issue with my Q7FN 75" qled tv. The one connect just reboots repeatedly. I assume it is a firmware problem, but can't update the firmware since it won't connect to a network (not that i could keep it on long enough to debug anyways) and updating the firmware manually isn't an option for the same reason.

Incredibly frustrating after paying this much for a TV.

You'd think that since I waited 3 weeks to receive it since they were backordered that I would be receiving hardware with the most recent firmware on it. Now I guess I'll be waiting even longer.

Merry xmas everyone. I hope staring at the fireplace is entertaining.

Constellation

I was able to repair mine by myself.  I first ordered a new one connect mini from Amazon, but this didn't fix the problem.  I then tried a used main board from TV Parts Today and this was it..  T. V. works good as new.  The only tricky part after installing it was that I could turn the T. V. on and off, but had no apps or menu functions when using the remote.  I figured out that the remote just needed to be reset by pressing the "Return" and "Extra" buttons simultaneously.  Hope this helps. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Add me to this problem.  Mine started doing this last night.   Ill try the dangle thing after work.  But other then that a new box?  Mine is only a year and a half old.

Well no amount of dangling worked for me. I got it from costco i will check with them for their return policy

I also updated the firmware with a usb, that update worked fine, had to have the OCM unplugged to get to the menu. tv works but as soon as you plug in the ocm it goes into the loop.  

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Holy crud, last ditch effort I went back and read all the posts. Way back on like page 6 someone said to turn the cable around, plug the one you had in tv into the box and box end into the tv, doesnt make sense but before i try to order a board off ebay or a new cable and box i thought what the heck, and holy crud it works now.  So if all else fails try turning the cable around.