One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

userciEc8u87Av did you replace the main board yourself or did you have a technician do the repair?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Since it's out of warranty I did it myself. Everything but the OCM works fine after I replaced it.

Constellation

I am talking to ABCNews in 30 minutes to be interviewed about an investigation into the OCM and having a life span over 1 year, but not designed to last much longer than that!!!  Maybe Samsung will listen finally to all those - spending $3k for a TV then hung out to dry 18 month later.   

Astronaut

I'm having the same issue with the UNGSJU7500 only 18months old... Samsung does not want to help but I have extended five year warranty through Best Buy… But they want to charge me a crazy amount of money to send it off to be fixed and they say I have to ship the television as well as the one Connect mini… I feel that puts the TV in danger I've been damaged during shipment… especially when there's nothing wrong with the TV. Not sure why I bought an extended warranty and this is really frustrating that such an expensive TV has such a small part that so defective and no one will help
Constellation

I have a two year old UN55JS8500, same software update reboot loop.  Tried the easy steps first, unplug all devices and the router, didn't work.  Next unplugged the One Connect and went into the TV menu.  I went to Smart Hub and turned off the App and Auto Game update. Then under Auto Start Settings I turned off Smart Hub. Plugged the One Connect back I and turned the TV on.   The software reboot loop didn't appear. Short term solution?

Samsung Moderator

Have you tired unplugging the modem for a bit to see if it still does it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

You're joking right.  I would have never thought to check the connection to the Internet with a smart tv.

they used Morse code when remote connecting to the tv

Samsung Moderator

You would surprised how many people don't.

Constellation

I am having the exact same issue.

I even bought a new mini also which doesnt help.

Does any one has a solution for this issue.

Constellation

That is exactly what is happening to my Samsung Curved TV. Did you ever fix the problem?