One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

I am having the same problems as you described. I am able to get a connection if I unplug the One Connect Mini and plug it back in; however, this is only temporary and is progressively getting worse. Did the new box resolve all problems?

Constellation

I am having the same problems as you described. I am able to get a connection if I unplug the One Connect Mini and plug it back in; however, this is only temporary and is progressively getting worse. Did the new box resolve all problems?

Constellation

Having the same issue, only a reset resolve temporary the problem, but after a few days problem starts. 

Astronaut

I just got notified of an update for my Samsung bluray player (or TV) and now my 4k curved screen Samsung is doing the same thing.  As soon as I unplug the one connect  box the apps work.  I have unplugged everything and waited over and over, but the problem continues.  Nice update.  You broke my TV.  Now what should I do?

Astronaut

My TV has a software loop issue. I nees a new OCB 

Samsung Moderator

@userZwEjoqV8yd: Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Send us that information as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Please Help! I have tried everything in this forum and nothing works. I have the UN65JS8500 65 Model.

Constellation

UPDATE!  It has been over a month since I posted the info below for my solution. So far so good  I still do not get the software update reboot loop.  However I didn't turn back on all the auto updates to see if the reboot loop starts again.  Don't know what Samsung is pushing out with the updates but I only use the YouTube app.  If it's an update critical to operating the tv, then will try to update.

I have a two year old UN55JS8500, same software update reboot loop. Tried the easy steps first, unplug all devices and the router, didn't work. Next unplugged the One Connect and went into the TV menu. I went to Smart Hub and turned off the App and Auto Game update. Then under Auto Start Settings I turned off Smart Hub. Plugged the One Connect back I and turned the TV on. The software reboot loop didn't appear. Short term solution?

Constellation

I'm having the same problem on my UN65KS8000FXZA Model.