One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

I have the same issue with ocm just doesn’t read any hdmi input and keeps rebooting continuously. Tried with the different ocm still doesn’t work. Would u please help! I spoke with 3 different Samsung support, all of them ask me to reboot the tv and still doesn’t work

Constellation

I am having the same issue. I even purchased the UHD Evolution Kit thinking that would stop the problem, but my un55f9000af won't even recognize the new box when I connect it. 

This is maddening.

Samsung Moderator

Could you send me a private message so that I can help you with this @userCrtq6i90XC?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I'm having the same issue...just bought a Evolution Sek 3500U it arrived yesterday and it's not recognizing it...the animated logo keeps telling me to plug in the One Connect..I have the UN65F9000AF please help greatly appreciate it!

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Bought my UN60JU7090F about a year ago and having the same exact issues as described in that thread. Power and get a message that the TV is updating software and it will reboot automatically. Problem is, it will just keep rebooting nonstop until I unplug the One Connect Mini. This continues in a loop ... it is really frustrating for a TV to start acting up after such a short time and dropping so much $$$ ...

Would someone please be able to help resolve this issue? Let me know if I need to open up a new thread or if any other info is needed.

Thanks!

Samsung Moderator

sp1viper, please send us a private message with your serial number: Link

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Good luck!  These are BETA.  I was forced to order a new TV - oddly guess what...they learned form their mistake and changed the connector.  They changed it as the wafer inside the connector and it's jacket aren't ridgid enough for a installation such as this.  And the TV is useless without the OCM.  We are the proud purchasers of a BETA product whos connections have been abandon.  THey only used this connector and phased it out nearly immediately due to this issue.  PM me as we need 10 more participants to have a solid class action suit.  In the meantime - at the very least it is fair to say we can each ban together and take them to small claims court with each of our testimoney.  I do not recall when we paid the money we paid - that we all were getting a beta product that had a warranty that was designed to be less than the shody product we were tricked into buying.

I have gone through 3 of the OCM, and - it is very sad to say but the only time anyone actually did something was on this board.  Since May my television hasn't worked.  I bought a OCM and same thing.  I bought a Evo Kit - didn't recognize it.  Then they sent me another OCM on this board - didn't work.  I called the 800 number no less than 15 times - they woudl never be able to help and on the occasions where they woudl call back it would be 3am and they left messages stating - tried calling - we are closing the ticket so call us if you need to.  You drop $2 - $3k on a TV for it to work.  

Then they tell me to use a code for 20% off a Frame - well it was full price.  Shipped with second day shipping - 5 weeks later - still NO TV.  

These guys are awful in customer service.  It IS ONLY THESE MESSAGE boards where anyone spent a minute helping.  But if the OCM doesn't work - that is the end of the road.  Trust me - May 7, 2017 - NO SOLUTION AND OVER 71 hours spent on this.  Now i just want my money back from the TV i haven't received (easy) and this  $3K BETA product that they wouldnt' use the same tech they used in 2015/16 in anything moving forward...why - because it is BETA and didnt' make the final cut due to what is happening to all of us here!

Constellation

Samsung GILL can you assist me with this power cycle please I paid almost $4000 for this tv and it quit on me over a year ago I contacted Samsung and all I'm getting is the run around. It's in a constant on & off power cycle. Samsung insisted it was the One Connect Box and told me to upgrade to the SEK 3500U Evolution Kit which I purchased from J&J andit's still not recognizing the SEK 3500U EVO Kit..Thank you in advance for your help and support

Samsung Moderator

userc659gx84Rx, please send us a private message: Link

Constellation

Same thing occured to me today and after reading all the complaints I'm more then happy to go in on a class action lawsuit, only way to get Samsung to do full recalls or make Samsung pay.  Why Samsung ever thought this was a good technology decision blows my mind.  And to release a BETA product is just poor, at least it's not a battery blowing up, ah Samsung your beginning to show how disinterested you are in your customers.