One Connect Reboot Loop

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: One Connect Reboot Loop

[ Edited ]

Glad to see u most of u can even reboot! My MU8000 just keeps giving me the "OCB mini is not detected." This renders the TV useless to me. ive been a loyal customer 10 plus years Samsung, fix this...

Constellation

Hi there!  I'm having the exact same issue and would like to join the class action law suit. I even know a law firm that will probably take it on. My TV is only 2 years old.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Hi, I am having the same problem with my Samsung TV (UN55JU7500FXZA) starting last night. Can you help me get this fixed? Thanks.

Samsung Moderator

Have you tried plugging in/unplugging the OCB?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Yes I tried this, unfortunately it did not fix the issue.

Samsung Moderator

Thanks for confirming, we'll continue via private messaging. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Same problem here. Have tried all suggested solutions but nothing works. I first had the message a week or so ago. Unplugged the OCM a couple of times and it went away. Now it is just stuck on a loop.

I‘m in the UK, have a 5 year warranty on the tv via the vendor, but this sounds to me like a manufacturing fault that Samsung should be dealing with properly.

Constellation

I’m having the exact same issue and can confirm that removing OneConnect stops the restart cycle but resumes as soon as I plug it back in. Is there a way to resolve with Software, perhaps default settings or something?

Constellation

I have a two week old Q7F 55". This QLED started the reboot loop a week in. Today I got my new one connect. No luck. Tomorrow a technician will be here. Be it that the tv is two weeks old one already spoke and escalated to case management to which they advised a note for the tech to replace the entire tv if it can't be fixed. The big catch here, once the tech does this, the case management opens a replacement for refunds and replacement area. That takes 3-5 days. Needless to say it seems I've purchased a product and I've only for the moment had one full week of use. 

I also think the remote somehow is anissue . I'm wondering who all with the reboot problem also can't keep their remote paired to the tv? 

Constellation

I am having the same problem with a samsung js8500 USHD TV please help moderator.