Pairing an LG hifi system using Universal Remote

Highlighted
Constellation

Pairing an LG hifi system using Universal Remote

Hi. I have a 65NU8000 smart TV which is has a universal remote feature. I was able to set up my cable box. However I am having issues with setting up my LG hifi system.

The model of the system is FA162-A0U. The three default checks do not work so the TV requests the model. When I put this model in there are no results.

Any solution? 

3 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pairing an LG hifi system using Universal Remote

Sadly Samsung cannot guarantee compatibility with non-Samsung devices. Can I ask if the full model code of the TV is UN65NU8000FXZA?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Yes. Do you know where I could find the list of supported models? I want to try some other ones and see if they are compatible with my system.

Samsung Moderator

We do not have a list of compatible devices, but you can check with LG to see if they have a patch or an update to help with this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.