Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

SOLVED
Asteroid

Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

I have a 60 inch Samsung LED Smart TV that I got from Costco about a year ago, it's worked perfectly up until today.  I was watching some recipe videos on YouTube, when all of a sudden it starts turning off and on, it's been doing the same thing for the past 4 hours

Model #: UN65KU649DFXZA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ace_ExE
‎04-04-2018 08:47 PM

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

114 REPLIES
Cosmic Ray

Try unplugging the TV for a few minutes before trying it again. That should reset it and fix the issue. 

Supernova
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ace_ExE
‎04-04-2018 08:47 PM

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

Asteroid

Tried that last night, before I left for work, I had it unplugged for half an hour, when I plugged it back in, the problem persisted, I unplugged it again and figured I try in the morning when I get home

Asteroid

Just a quick update, when I got home from work, almost 8hrs ago, I plugged it in, after it being unplugged for 12 hours, and nothing, still the same problem, it is currently unplugged since then

And it was plugged into the wall prior to all this trouble 

Constellation

How did you solve it?  I’m having the same problem. 

Constellation

Pls. may you help me too. I am having the same issues and it is very very frustrating. The tv keeps turning on and off by itself, has a flashing red light and a continuous clicking sound. 

Plssssss help!!!

Samsung Moderator

userHt7wHwDIQW, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number here: Link

Astronaut

I have the same problem.  My model is 

Samsung UN32EH5300

It often works fine from cold for about 30 mins then goes into the persistent off/on cycle.  I've tried unplgging for extended periods (both wall & set) & updating firmware. 

Supernova

I am sorry to hear this. How long have you had your unit?