Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

We are having the same problem too! I can't watch anything and it is getting worse!!!!! 

Constellation

Same issue with my TV and i am being told that there is not service center in around 75 miles of San Jose (Remember Samsung Headquarters are in San Jose)

Constellation

I’m in the UK and just installed a brand new The Frame 55” today - boxes and documents all around me. 

Guess what, went through initial set-up without TV turning off but now ..... off/on, off/on, off/on

It’s not even 6 hours old!

I’ve tried all the suggestions without joy .... HELP!

Constellation

Amazing how so many people have this problem but still don't have an answer. My tv is still under warranty, pathetic it craps out before a year. There's no way I'm mailing out a 65" curved tv that's already mounted to the wall. They made it seem like I would have a technician come out.

Constellation

Yay worked!

Mark from Samsung helped me. All we did was to disconnect from the extension cord and plug in the Samsung tv directly to the wall plug. So it worked..

Tv with extention cord turns on and off since it receives low voltage.

Happy now!

Samsung Moderator

We're glad that you're up and running!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Hi there, did you ever get this resolved?

I just had a tech out to install a brand new frame tv, and it instantly started turning on and off.  I ended up sending it back right then and there, but the guy was adament that its a problem with the voltage in my house (although we tried it in multiple sockets and it still didnt work).  I told him to go back to the store and check if it works there, and he just said it worked fine.

Did you get your frame tv diagnosed?

Astronaut

my tv is doing the same thing.  Did you ever find an answer?

Constellation

My tv is doing the same thing and I would love to know how to resolve the problem

Constellation

I’m having the same problem and would love to know how to resolve it