Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

My problem start today.  Bought less than 2 years .  I can't believe a $2000 tv just break down so EASY.   My other cheaper Samsung last so much longer.   I am hoping Samsung can help solve this problem .

Astronaut

Looking for help on this same issue. Model # un43nu6950fxzh

Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

SOLVED!!  My Samsung tv has been randomly turning itself on and off for the past few months. I tried every suggestion including changing to a different HDMI port, checking power supply and connections, changing remote batteries, turning off energy saving feature, etc. It’s been extremely frustrating but I was determined to find a solution. And I finally found the fix!!  There is a feature on Samsung TVs called Anynet. This allows you to connect several devices to your tv so that you only need to use a single remote control for all the devices that are connected.  You can access this feature in your tv settings or by a small button labeled Anynet on the Samsung remote. If you are experiencing sudden shut offs, you should disconnect this feature. Since I have a cable box connected to the tv, I use the cable remote anyway and therefore have no use for this feature. After disconnecting Anynet, the tv has not turned itself off again!! Finally, a solution that works!!! Hope this works for you too!!

Samsung Moderator

We're glad that you're up and running Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.