Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

Stay Away from Samsung TV I had the same Issues
Samsung Moderator

Thank you very much for alerting us about this. Can I ask if you have unplugged the unit unit for about 5 mins then plugged it directly into a wall socket?

Constellation

Experiencing the same issue after 18 months.  TV(Model UN55KS8000F) turns on and off continuously.  This by far the worst TV I've owned.  Breaks after 18 months!  I have 10 year old 42 inch Sharp that is still working.  Paying $1500 to use a TV for 18 months is ridiculous.  Is anybody from Samsung going to stand behind their products?   Aparently the word is spreading how bad their products are.  

Asteroid

Having the same issue as of yesterday during my sons 4th birthday party! TV continuously power cycles, tries to load the smarthub menu but never fully does, then cuts off. Just does this repeatedly after we tried to change the video source using the remote that came with the tv. This is really ridiculous for a costly tv from a "reputable" manufacturer. I have a UN55H6400AF. Someone please tell me there is something we can do other than repair at a cost of over 1K...RIDICULOUS

Asteroid

Repair at own cost is the only solution when the company offers a 1 year (LOL) warranty when tehy knowingly use circuits that are lasting an average of 12-16 months. Never buy Samsung again.

Asteroid

NEVER! and will be telling everyone I know about this.
Constellation

I am having the same problem. The tv keeps turning on and off and even after being shut off it doesn't work. It restarts on its own after being off. It isn't a year old yet.

Samsung Moderator

@ userYpD8SLKIdi I would be happy to look into it. Please drop a Private Message Here with the full model and serial numbers of the television?

Constellation

The last time I had this problem was in June 16, 2018 therefore I’m having the same exactly problem. Can someone please contact me or fix this problem?

Model #: UN65Ju7100
Update #:1530
Samsung Moderator

@ jace1113 Let me look into that for you. Please drop a Private Message Here with the serial number of the unit.