Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

My 3.5 year old Samsung Smart TV started turning on and off randomingly over a year ago. Now it goes into a constant reboot cycle when I turn it on. I discovered a temporary fix that worked for over a year.

SMACK THE REAR OF THE TV A FEW TIMES.

This may break the reboot cycle and the TV should work. Today the smack works for only a few minutes then the TV goes into the deadly reboot cycle.  I have unplugged the TV for the last time and will take a hammer to it before throwing it into the dumpster. 

Asteroid

Is anyone considering a class action on this? There are too many people with the same problem for this not to be a manufacturer issue. Samsung refuses to stand behind their faulty products and I think they should bear some responsibility for this. We shouldn't just be left with an expensive brick and another 1K+ bill!

Constellation

I have a 65KS800 and mine started this turn on and off cycle thing, I can't turn my tv at all...

My tv is not 2 years old yet...

That was the worst expereience I ever had with a product and costumer support...

Never buying TV from samsung again

Constellation

I am having same problem since last two days. TV is turning on and off within a second. Need Help with a solution.

Constellation

I have unplugged the TV, I also have restarted the network. 

Model Code: UN65JU7100

update: 1530

Can someone please help me with this matter, it is extremely annoying every time I turn the TV on it changes to another HUB or it shuts off. 

I have no idea what to do anymore, I’ve contacted the warranty technicians they came here and they already looked at the TV and there’s nothing else to do you can do because they are not real technicians. I feel bad saying this, but it’s true they didn’t know what to do or how to do it.

Samsung Moderator

Could you provide a transaction number for the repair?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Our tv just started doing it this morning.  Watching the news and it's constantly turning off and then right back on.   Very annoying!!!!    

Astronaut

Just bought a new QLED 55 from Costco.  Worked for 10 minutes then started power cycling on its own and I can’t stop it. Taking it back to Costco tomorrow 

Constellation

Yes, what can we do to process this action further????? because Samsung it’s not replying to me and has been a while now that I’m having this  problem.