I just started having this issue this morning model: UN55HU6950F version TS01

Software version:1300

Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

Samsung you lost a customer !! Whoe

Constellation

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem. It just started today. I had my TV for 3 years. It is model: UN50J6200AFXZA. I also have a red dot in the lower left hand corner.

Asteroid

I came to this thread because I was having the same issue with a TV that was given to me a couple years ago by a friend when she moved away. So there was no hope that I would be able to return it to a store or anything.

I was pretty discouraged reading all of these comments and the unhelpful responses by Samsung personnel. But fortunately, I did find this video that got my TV working again in minutes. All it took was a Phillips screwdriver. I unplugged all cables before removing the cover, and was very careful not to yank on the tiny wires, but only the white plastic piece.

I am now watching a YouTube video, and all seems well now! Hope this helps.

Astronaut

After scrolling thru 7 pages of similar posts, I discovered there is no solution and the "Solved" tag is because Samsung posted a note to send them the unit and serial numbers.  My TV is less than 2 years old and this failure is unacceptable although now I get to buy the 4K TV I've wanted all along.  It will NOT be a Sumsung TV nor will I ever purchase another Sumsung product.

Asteroid

@userJMHqLgyVsg wrote:

After scrolling thru 7 pages of similar posts, I discovered there is no solution and the "Solved" tag is because Samsung posted a note to send them the unit and serial numbers.  My TV is less than 2 years old and this failure is unacceptable although now I get to buy the 4K TV I've wanted all along.  It will NOT be a Sumsung TV nor will I ever purchase another Sumsung product.

Did you try this solution, which I posted just the other day? Fixed mine.

Constellation

I'm having the same problem my TV keeps turning on and off

Constellation

Hello just seen the message online about the Samsung TV that is flashing off and on I am having the same issue did you guys ever find a fix? I have only had this TV for about 2 years and all of a sudden just started flashing off and on.

Constellation

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to fix.

Constellation

What was the video? I am having this same problem now.