Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Constellation

Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Getting error “can’t connect to Samsung server “ have no apps and it says connected to internet , not sure what to do. It will not connect to remote assistance. It was just updated to version 1230. Anyone help? 

61 REPLIES
Supernova

Re: Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

I am sorry to hear this. Can I get the full model number of the unit? 

Constellation

Un65mu6300fxza

Constellation

I’ve tried cycle reset with a representative, version 1230 is up to date. Will not connect to remote assistance. No longer has any apps in the menu. Tells me connected to internet but cannot connect to Samsung server which defeats the purpose of a new smart tv. I would appreciate help!

Samsung Moderator

Thanks for confirming, can I ask if you have already attempted a factory reset of the TV? This can be done in the menu under Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. The default PIN will be 0000. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Yes I have done a smart job reset test and all pass except the apps test. I tried hub reset it says successful, I have reset network. Nothing I do helps.
Constellation

When I do smart job reset gives error” not connected to internet” but then I do network check on TV and it says it is connected to the internet

Samsung Moderator

Have you already tried a Country code reset? http://bit.ly/2rDdPuX

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

It’s been working for a month or so and resetting it for country code did not work.

Constellation

I reset tv cause YouTube and Netflix wouldn’t work. Now I can’t even get the tv to work properly so I can use Netflix again