Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Are you currently using a wired or wireless connection?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Are you still needing assistance? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Okgooglr 

Constellation

my samsung smart tv wont connect to samsung server too in georgia and what can I do?

Samsung Moderator

@usertEm2Zui3HR Georgia the state or Georgia the country? Please provide the full model code and current software version. 

Constellation

country...model code: UE43M5500...serial number : 0BQY3LDK200519A..'software version: T-KTSDEUC-1240.7 , BT-S

Astronaut

having same issue

Astronaut

I have the problem in Cambodia

my Samsung TV model code: ua75mu6320

thanks

Samsung Moderator

@usertRhXRrWhQt    Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link. Thanks!

Constellation

I am in California and I have this problem as well, with 2 different TVs - one UN65KS800D and one QN65Q7F.

I've had the UN65KS800D for over a year and it's been working fine. I got the QN65Q7F a month ago, and after setup it would not connect to the Samsung server. Symptoms:

1. When turning on, a pop up window immediately says "cannot connect to sansung server.". Need to hit ok on remote to dismiss.

2. During account setup, error 400 when trying to sign in or create an account. Of course I have an account, I'm using it here and it worked previously with the UN65KS800D.

3. No apps.

4. Resetting does not help.

5. Resetting the country code during set up does not help.

After the QN65Q7F failed, I try to reset the UN65KS800D to compare and now this one failed too! This indicates the problem is server side.

The UN65KS800D run firware 1230, the QN65Q7F runs 1240. I usually set the DNS to 8.8.8.8 on the TVs, but neither that or automatic DNS works. My internet and routers work perfectly, so this is a problem specific to the Samsung servers.

Both TVs are essentially limited to OTA right now which is extremely frustrating.

Please advise.

Thanks.