Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

I would be happy to escalate this. Can you please drop a private message with the serial numbers of both the televisions here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

Constellation

Done, thank you.
Astronaut

I am having the same issue on a UN65KU6300.

Constellation

Same issue here, just bought tv today. ModelUN55NU6900BXZA. Very disappointing to unpack a brand new tv from the box and already having issues to where I can’t use it’s features. 

Constellation

Hi SamsungHealth,

I don't see any reply since I sent you a PM on Friday. Can you confirm you received my PM and escalation is under way.

Thank you.

Samsung Moderator

@usermJstyEg7Ug We have sent this up for you, we will update you once we hear back. 

Astronaut

I am facing same issue with un50ju7500. Do we have the resolution.?

Constellation

@userctP6qBHLIP:

I did more debugging with Samsung support and there was some limited progress.

They suggested I try from a phone hotspot. When I did at first I got the exact same symptoms on both TVs but after a few minutes the  KS800 (which had been connected to the server in the past) started working  again.

The Q7 on the other hand still refuses to work and is being serviced soon. I'll report back after that.

Astronaut

Clearly, they know the problem is wide spread AND obviously they have no idea how to fix it!

i wish I had bought an LG!!!

Constellation

I thought I was the only one who's experiences this. Bought my TV at the exchange on black Friday. Came home all excited to find out that we can't get passed the terms and conditions. Tried everything that was suggested and it's still doesn't work. What a freaken waste of money. Should have bought a non smart tv.