Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Constellation

Re: Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

I'm having the same problem with a model # UN32EH5200.

I can connect to the internet via a wired or wireless connection, but Samsung Apps fails.  I was using this TV regularly to access Netflix, but now that is no longer working either.

Astronaut

I've been dealing with this issue for a few months.  First contacted my internet provider since one of the tv messages said to do so.  Found out it's not them.  Contacted Samsung so many times thru Chat, by phone, and was told they would escalate the problem.  Escalating was a joke since the response didn't match my issue.  Told me I needed to have a service representative come out.  I asked what would that cost me, never got a response.  At least now I now I'm not the only one.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

has any one found a solution.  I as well can not get past terms and conditions.

Thanks

Constellation

This is what worked for me. Click on link https://youtu.be/OAXyDufGK0E

Uploaded by Daniel Machado on 2017-02-02.
Constellation

Did you ever solve this? I bought a brand new 50" NU507400 and it cannot get apps or connect to the samsung account. However like you it clearly says its connected to the internet but wont connect to samsung servers or download any apps etc.... Spent an hour with Samsung support whos best efforts was to suggest I take it to a repair shop!!!!! Tried a mobile network and the same issue - internet connection but no smart features available.

To add insult to injury, my older Samsung TV downstairs is fine - so it cant be my network.

Constellation

This is what worked for me:

https://youtu.be/OAXyDufGK0E

Uploaded by Daniel Machado on 2017-02-02.
Astronaut

How to connect to samsung serve?

Astronaut

How to connect samsung serve????
Astronaut

UN65MU6300FXZA

Constellation

I was able to connect after I used my phone to create an account with samsung using smart things. Then I was able to add my TV. After that, all of my apps were on the TV.