Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Re: Samsung Smart tv Won’t connect to Samsung server

Ok Google support
Thanks for your help
Constellation

Brand new UN8000. Still using clunky old Amazon Fire Box because my new TV won't connect to servers.
Samsung Moderator

@ users7FfHNtmw3 What is the code that you are receiving when trying to connect? Is there a valid Samsung Account connected to the television? 

Astronaut

I am all of a sudden having the same problem.  Reset all factory settings.  Connection to the internet is working. Tv passed all 5 steps to confirm its working.  Even was able to re download certain apps after i reset it.  But its still happening only when i try to download espn app.     Had this tv about a month and everything was fine till tonight.  

UN65NU7100

Samsung Moderator

@ userUyxMzAKxRh Have you tried testing another app to download or is it only when downloading that specific app?

Constellation

UA55ES7500
Constellation

Wired
Constellation

Smart hub doesn't download my apps  , have been like this about 8 hours now 

Constellation

I'm having the same problem with my UN32N5300AF. It was working until I had to have it fixed because the main board went out now I can't get any apps and I've tried everything that was posted on this board. My tv isn't even two months old yet. What the heck is going on Samsung? You guys used to be the best now I'm seriously considering taking this set back to Frys and buying a different brand. I still don't see an answer here. Is there a fix for this, yes or no?

Samsung Moderator

Are you getting any error messages?