Samsung Un50j6200 Recall?? safety issue

Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Un50j6200 Recall?? safety issue

Hello, @userSEj4npPrt3 please send me a private message with the model and serial of the unit along with any photos you may have of the symptoms. 

Constellation

the same exact thing happened to me just yesterday.

samsung can you help? 

Constellation

This just happened to me tonight! My Samsung 50 inch Smart TV (UN50J6200AF) has thick lines running across the screen and the bottom left corner (when facing the TV) was melting. I have just looked up similar complaints on this TV. I bought this TV in November 2016 (less than 2 years ago). I am lucky I caught this, this could have been a huge fire safety issue. Why hasn’t this TV been recalled! I spent a lot of money on this TV, and it’s ruined within two years. This product, my product should be recalled, and be exchanged a new one!
Constellation

Samantha,
My Samsung 50 inch Smart TV (UN50J6200AF) has thick lines running across the screen and the bottom left corner (when facing the TV) was melting. I have just looked up similar complaints on this TV. I bought this TV in November 2016 (less than 2 years ago). I am lucky I caught this, this could have been a huge fire safety issue. Why hasn’t this TV been recalled! I spent a lot of money on this TV, and it’s ruined within two years. This product, my product should be recalled and be exchanged a new one!
Samsung Moderator

There are currently no active recalls with this model in question. However, I'd be happy to look into your case further. Please feel free to send me a private message. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

This is Crazy!  My 60" just trew sparks and my daughter was sitting off to the side of it .  By the time I came to her when she screamed.  I could literelaly see the bottom right corner melting.  even when unplugged immediatly it got so hot it continued melting.   I need some help with this. 

JJmac

Samsung Moderator

@ userTAZLhARWSW I am sorry to hear this. I hope that no one was harmed. I would be happy to look into this further. Can you drop a private message https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with the model and serial numbers of your devic

Constellation

This happened to us as well except it was the bottom left that started to n

melt.

Constellation

I am having the same issue... need help as I purchased 11 of these TV's for rooms that we rent and I don't want the responsibility of a death on my hands because of this...
Samsung Moderator

@userAon9rCKDgB: Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.