Samsung Un50j6200 Recall?? safety issue

Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Un50j6200 Recall?? safety issue

The ones with lines are both Un50j6200 models, correct?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Yes, they both are the UN50J6200.

Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Thank you for sending us those images in the email. I spoke with my management team and they have advised me that you would have to contact our Business to Business department regarding this concern. If you call 866-726-4249, they will be able to resolve this concern for you. 

Constellation

The same problem with the UE48JS8500LXXH

Samsung Moderator

@ user3Idq78p7wQ The model number you provided is an international. This media is for US support and service. I would strongly suggest that you reach out to the Samsung office in your region for further steps. Here is a link to find their support page and contact information: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Constellation

[ Edited ]

My Samsung UN50J6200 also just began melting from the bottom left corner. Lines running accross the screen. Are these TV's being replaced by Samsung? As stated above this seems like a major saftey concern. 

Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Constellation

Hello. Can you please tell me if you have received any help or information with this issue. 

My 6200 series tv started burning today and the tv poped and shut off. It’s 3 years old and they told me it’s (out of warranty!) My tv almost started on fire today with children in the house. Luckily I was home. All I had to do was get on the internet to see this is a huge issue with their products. After getting off the phone with this horrible company I was told to call a repair center. Unbelievable! They need to take

accountability for their defective products. I’m very disappointed and will be looking into a lawsuit. 

Constellation

Hello. Can you please tell me if you have received any help or information with this issue.
My 6200 series tv started burning today and the tv poped and shut off. It’s 3 years old and they told me it’s (out of warranty!) My tv almost started on fire today with children in the house. Luckily I was home. All I had to do was get on the internet to see this is a huge issue with their products. After getting off the phone with this horrible company I was told to call a repair center. Unbelievable! They need to take
accountability for their defective products. I’m very disappointed and will be looking into a lawsuit.