Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

I have the exact same problem. I have had the tv now for about 2 years. I believe we got it at BestBuy but not sure, and I definitely don't have the receipt. What can be done?

Samsung Moderator

@userO2b3iZtCCV Please send us a private message so that we can get some more information from you: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

This just happened to us as well. The bottom right hand corner of the screen and frame are melted. The TV is less than 4 years old. We are in an area affected by Hurricane Florence and would like to be able to see and not just hear the Weather Channel!

Samsung Moderator

I would be happy to help you with that.  Could you send a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

All of the above just happened to my TV.  I do not understand how this post is 2 years old and no solutions or explanations are posted!?

Constellation

The same thing happened to us last night, my husband turned the tv on, it had been on less than an hour.  The screen went blank but there was still audio.   He turned it off and back on -- the audio quit and there was a small circle in the bottom right corner plus the frame in the bottom right corner melted.  I turned it off and unplugged it.  I am an "everything Samsung Customer" - phones, tablets, smartwatches, headsets and have never had an issue, can you please help.