Severe battery drain - UN**KS**** Smart Remote

Constellation

Re: Severe battery drain - UN**KS**** Smart Remote

This happened to me too, I have the 55" 8500
Samsung Moderator

Feel free to send us a private message as well.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have the same problem with my remote!!.

I have had my TV (a UA55F9000AR) for 18 months now. The remote worked well until a couple of months ago. when it started draining a set of AA batteries every two weeks. Now the batteries drain in 5 seconds flat! Luckilly I have smart view on phone else my TV would have been inoperable. The TV is set to auto update and is currently running version 3020 which is supposedly the latest version.

Kindly help!!

Constellation

Same problem. Batteries die very quickly. Started all the sudden. No help resetting the remote. TV went out of warranty 03/2018. model UN65KS8000. Please help Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I have the same batteries in mine that I got with it in December 2016 and it's working nicely. BUT recently it's been losing link with the TV when set to operate other devices. I have to reselect the device in the Hub to regain control.

This may not be the thread for that, if not move me. Or if this falls under basic malfunctioning . . . . I though I'd try.

Constellation

I have same problem with my TV UA40H6400AR

all off a sudden. TV is out of warranty though

Constellation

I have the same issue...I'm spending tons on batteries constantly!!!!! Unbelievable! BN59-01134B

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've the same issue,

UE55F8000 with AA59-00759A.

For 3 years now I have to change batteries every 5 days, it's frustrating.

SAMSUNG, please, solve the problem!!!

Samsung Moderator

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm