Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

SOLVED
Supernova

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

What is software version currently installed on the unit? 

Constellation

I have the same problem with my UN55MU6300, it was working perfectly when start to disconnect from the house's wifi. nothing change, all the other devices connect as always. so I checked the ivp6 and shows a X mark between the tv and the router. 

then I tried to connect to my phone hotspot and work at first but sometimes nothing.

so I discovered that unplugging the tv during the day and plugging in back in the evening connect to the wifi perfectly, but this can't be the solution  .

what can I do?

Samsung Moderator

What is your current software version? Have you tried a factory reset?

Constellation

I dont remember but I check and it say that dont have any software update
Samsung Moderator

Negraar are you getting the 012 error code too or just the wi-fi connectivity issue? I'm thinking your issue may be a little bit different than others in this thread. If you have already reset the router and tested a reset on the TV, then I would recommend having a repair technician take a look at the TV. To look into having a technician out, shoot me a message here with the serial number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

yes, sometimes present the error 102, one time gave me the 106 error too
Constellation

I have a similar issue with my 40 inch smart tv, which is more than 5 years old - a month ago it was working fine and when I moved it started not being able to connect to Wi-Fi, other devices can connect in same room no problem. I tried resetting the tv, then router and still nothing. I tried changing ip setting then dns setting and nothing- this is ridiculous, this is second Samsung electronic product that I own have failed for no apparent reason- what gives, Samsung???

Constellation

Help me to solve problem cant connect wifi

Samsung Moderator

usertuSXOIHByY, 

usertixSsfNoxN, 

Please provide the full model code and current software version. 

Constellation

My tv will not connect to the internet.   either. It worked fine up until a week ago & then just won’t connect. It connects to my router, but not the internet. I’ve tried all the fixes I could find online. All other devices in the house are working fine, including my Samsung Blu Ray player, that WILL connect. I’ve had the tv for less than 6 months, so this shouldn’t be happening. Just switched from Panasonic TVs for the first time in over 20yrs, & I’m starting to regret it. 

The model of my tv is UN55MU6290

and the software version is T-KTMAKUC-1210.8