Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

Have you tried a factory reset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I’m not sure exactly how to that. I tried going through the start up menu again, but that didn’t work. Reset the network settings. But don’t know how to do a factory reset.

Samsung Moderator

To do a factory reset, you go into the menu under Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. The default PIN will be 0000. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I tried doing this & it still didn’t work. It wouldn’t accept my wireless password & when I tried to connect to an unsecured network it connected to the router but not the network. Now all my apps have been wiped & my tv still doesn’t work. Very frustrating for a tv that’s less than 6 months old.

Constellation

I did the factory reset, network reset , dns manual, ip and subnet manual , long press power button. 

But the issue still persists. 

I just bought this tv 5 days ago and going to return it . 

didn't expect this from samsung for sure !

Constellation

Supposedly it’s sometime their server. Yours happened 5 days ago. Mine happened about 10, & what’s weird is my Samsung Blu Ray player stopped connecting about 4 days ago. Other than telling me to do a factory reset I haven’t gotten any help.

Constellation

I’ve had my tv for 5-6 years. I haven’t changed anything with my wireless router. All of my other devices are connecting fine. I started with my WiFi company - no issues. Called Samsung support two days ago, no help. Still cannot connect. I’ve tried all options listed in this thread, including factory reset. For this many people to be experiencing the same issue, something needs to be sorted and now. It is frustrating to be unable to connect to wireless internet to watch tv. 

Supernova

When you called support were you given a ticket number? 

Supernova

Hey there, just checking to see if you still needed help with this.

Constellation

Samsung ue46es6300 . Firmware 001032. No updates available.  WiFi has somehow stopped connecting or finding signal. Have done resets. Looks like internal wifi lan adapter has shut down. No wifi direct either. Cant see any hotspots etc. Works fine on wired. HELP!