UA55H6300 TV and Netflix

Highlighted
Constellation

UA55H6300 TV and Netflix

Ok, I have searched here and google, and tried everything I can come up with. 

When I go to netflix I can login fine but when I try to play anything it buffers to 24% and then stops. After a bit I get an error We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.  tvq-pm-100 3.1.-62

Now, If I hotspot from my phone to the tv netflix works. But this is of course less than ideal. 

I can use netflix fine via my ISP on my PC and my phone connected via wireless. 

I have tried.....

Both wired and wireless connections

Wireless using an old 2.4ghz connection as well as my 2.4/5ghz auto switching connection.

Turning off the TV by holding the power button down for 5 seconds. 

Unplugging the TV for 4 minutes. 

Factory resetting the tv

Changing DNS to the router

Changing DNS to my ISP

Changing DNS to 8.8.8.8

Resetting the smart hub. 

Checking manually for updates (everything is up to date)

Manually setting my ip/subnet/gateway

Auto setting from the routers DHCP

Resetting the TV to my country

The network connection works, I can use Plex (via LAN) and youtube without issue. 

The network check in the netflix app shows everything is working although it shows my speed at 25mbps but my internet speed sits around 940mbps on my pc. 

I have a fritzbox for my router, there is also another gigabit switch between the router and TV

I'm running out of ideas. Does anyone else know?

2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: UA55H6300 TV and Netflix

If no one from the community is able to lend a hand, you can use the following link to seek help from the support team in your area: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: UA55H6300 TV and Netflix

I gave up. I went back to the PC under the tv. Its better at processing graphics and netflix works fine.