UN55JS9000FXZA -Keep losing cable source when starting tv.

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Keep losing cable source when starting tv.

Where is this "instant on " setting  ?

Samsung Moderator

The instant on setting is most likely in the service menu. You can call into 1-800-SAMSUNG and have the digital television department remote in to access it. 

Astronaut

This has happened to my Samsung for about a month. I know it's the tv because the DVR can be backed up and I see what I missed for the few seconds it goes dark. I do get the Samsung logo whrn it looses signal.

Samsung Moderator

What's the model of your television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have the same issue when it’s connected through Denon receiver. I have been posting the same info on another thread, but have not received an answer as to why it does this?
Constellation

Have a UN40HU6950FXZA and also having the problem with it losing connection to HDMI. Unplugging and then plugging back in temp fix works but can't stand having to do this repeatedly every couple days. Instant On (Settings > General > Samsung Instant On is where I found it) doesn't work as I've never had it on. 

Astronaut

Was this issue fixed?

Constellation

I have a UN65JS9000FXZA and have been having this for about 9 or so months.  I've replaced cables, not used my stereo, dropped my cable company for Dish to see if that would work, did the reset...nothing has worked.  Finally, I realized I got an extended warranty from the store I bought it from.  They had a tech come out and he replaced the one connect and guess what?  IT STILL FREAKING does it.  WTF Samnsung?!!!  I have soo many products made by you guys including 3 other TVs and it all just works but this one is killing me.  

Astronaut

I have two Samsung TVs and they both do it occasionally. I unplug the hdmi and plug it back in, go through the manual install (I have google tv so it doesn’t recognize the device) and life’s good for a while. Until it isn’t. Rinse. Repeat. 

Constellation

Same loss of connection on cable box issue here, please advice