Where can I download 1201.8 for the US?

Asteroid

Re: Updating your television via USB?

Samsung.com go to support, tv, pick yours, scroll down to downloads

Thanks - My KS8000 is still on 1180 :-(

Asteroid

No problem, hope it helps. I also hope they're not just feeding us spyware you can read about on Wikileaks...jk (or am I?)

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

Thanks.... This was a big help.

youness

[REMOVED]

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Doesn't work on the UA40F6400AM, that only searches via Network whether it's disabled or not

Samsung Moderator

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

To All, I recommend to install the latest update 1203 for KS8000, samsung finally fixed it, image quality ,black levels/white point etc... the tv actually looks as the first day I opened it, literaly it's revived, great improvement overall, much much better than 1180.
For better results Also, its very important to factory reset(0000) after updating in order for the update to take effect.

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

To All, I recommend to install the latest update 1203 for KS8000, samsung finally fixed it, image quality ,black levels/white point etc... the tv actually looks as the first day I opened it, literaly it's revived, great improvement overall, much much better than 1180.
For better results Also, its very important to factory reset(0000) after updating in order for the update to take effect.

Asteroid

[ Edited ]