Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

userRITXzdDwXf, what is the full model code? Is it available in the app store?

Asteroid

WHY SO HARD FOR Samsung? Re: Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

Why is it so hard for a company a large as Samsung to pruduce udates to there older models which make them capable of getting apps like amazon and You Tube TV?  I bought my TV in 2015 and I will tell you guys if you can not get on the ball with this it is the last time I go with a samsung product.  I do hope Samsung will reply and perhaps pass this to the CEO.  bad business practice when you could program app updates. 

Astronaut

Re: WHY SO HARD FOR Samsung? Re: Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

Same here. Six months for a patch for older smart hubs is just ridiculous. Shows Samsung’s priority is not to keep their customers on Samsung when they next upgrade their TV.

Astronaut

Re: WHY SO HARD FOR Samsung? Re: Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

Same problem...same level of frustration! Does Samsung assume people will just ditch their 2-3 year-old tvs and buy new ones?!? Not me! If they can’t fix this issue I’ll buy Apple TV or a Roku and pick up You Tube TV app through one of those. Oh...and it will be last Samsung product I purchase! 

Constellation

I just cut off Xfinity cable service to my home and bought a Roku Streaming Stick+ for my older 1080p Samsung LCD TV in my bedroom to subscribe to YouTube TV. It works flawlessly as Roku advertised.

I didn’t think I would need to purchase another Roku Streaming Stick+ for my UN65JS8500 Smart TV to access YouTube TV. Looks like my Samsung UHD Smart TV isn’t as ”smart” as Samsung claims it to be. Please release the YouTube TV app for this and other 2014-2015 Smart TVs. 

Astronaut

In the same boat here. I cannot believe that the Youtube TV app is still not available for these tvs. Its absolutely ludicrous. People have been clamoring for it for since last November and still no word. Disgraceful

Astronaut

Re: Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016

This is bad. Samsung stops support Youtube on their so-called Smart TV. Well if you stop support what I want, I stop using your product. I switch over to use LG Smart TV, they have every app I want. Thanks Samsung for not having what most of us want and that is YouTube.  Bye bye, Samsung.

Astronaut

When so many of your users are asking you to help, why don't you come up with a good solution..... My appeal to Samsung. The customer service is very inactive also.

All these customers who are suffering,  you are going to loose and your future customers will know your behavior and no action attitude towads the product you sold to the customers. Do you think that a good business practice?

Asok Das

asokda@gmail.com

Astronaut

I have supported Samsung with smart phones. Smart tv. Ridiculous they will not add this app to our 2015 TV....not veyr smart at all!!!

Astronaut

Did you ever recieve a response from samsung? 
I have an oder model of Samsung smart TV and i am very limited. It is hard to believe they can not produce an update.