networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Highlighted
Astronaut

networkd error code 012

iv had my samsung tv for years now and of recently it wont let me reinstall netflix or any other apps to update it cause they wont load so i reset my hub and now i cannnot access any of the samsung apps in the app store at all says network error get the code 012 and the tv shows it is connected to the internet 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
‎07-10-2018 06:20 AM

Re: networkd error code

userS3e9b5krPh what's the software version of your TV?

Error code 012 typically means the TV needs to update. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

185 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: networkd error code 012

Sorry to hear, can you provide the model code of the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Model # un60fh6200fxza

Version hh01

Samsung Moderator

Thanks, Code 012 is a networking code that indicates an error in the network preventing the TV from connecting to the Netflix servers. When this error happens and you go into the Network Status, are you still fully connected to the network? 

Constellation

Yes it' s showing me connected to the internet. But it doesn't show me connected for a network for anything else

Constellation

I’m having the same problem! Did the reset and now I’ve lost all apps and can’t download them back. As soon as I click on the Samsung apps, I get error code 012. I’ve lost Netflix so the wife and kids are gonna kill me!!!!! Help

Constellation

How did you do the reset?

Constellation

Having the exact same issue. Have you been able to resolve?

Samsung Moderator

A Reset can be done by going into menu > support > self diagnosis > reset, default PIN is 0000. Do you guys know if the router has updated recently?

Constellation

I've done the reset twice, still no luck. I don't think my router has been updated recently..