networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: networkd error code 012

Having the same problem. Error code comes up but my network settings say everything is connected fine. 

Samsung Moderator

Can you tell me if you guys have tried changing the DNS server settings to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

I have tried both 8888 and 8844. No luck. I am a different user having the same exact problem.

Constellation

You have to update the software on the TV. Go to Menu > Support > Software update. Whew!! My wife thought I broke the tv!
Constellation

[ Edited ]

What version of software are you currently running if I may ask?  I am getting the 012 error and never did previously.

I am running version 1026

I have tried 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as well as my ISP's default DNS

BTW my TV model is UN55ES7100

Samsung Moderator

If you have already updated the TV or one is not available then I would recommend repairs to have a technician evaluate the unit. If the update is available and seems to continue working, then please let me know. Smiley Happy

Happy to hear you're up and running userdg9si25tkv!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator

If you have already updated the TV or one is not available then I would recommend repairs to have a technician evaluate the unit. If the update is available and seems to continue working, then please let me know. Smiley Happy

Happy to hear you're up and running userdg9si25tkv!

Astronaut

Hello,

I have the same issue, TV connected to the network. No new updates available. But in smart hub nothing works. Getting error codes on everything. TV UE40ES7000 software version 001016.

Astronaut

I have the same problem " error_code_012"
Modelo Samsung tv
Device number 43CL6KHUHT3ZS
VERSION 1 .0
TOLL FREE NO US 1866 663 7557

Astronaut

this worked for me