networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: networkd error code 012

Someone have a solution for this error? I’ve read all the posts and samsung dont have any clue or wants as to burn this old screens to buy new ones. But with this after sale solution better we choose another brand or connect a PS and use their apps. 

Constellation

How do i check if my tv is up.to date on software?  im having this same problem.

Samsung Moderator

What's the model of television?  To find the software version, go to menu >  Support > Contact Samsung.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have the same problem and it says connected to internet but can't access anything, browser, apps, etc.

When I go to software update it's blanked out do cannot select it.

Version t-mst10pdaac-1005.3

Model ua46eh5300

Advice?

Supernova

Sadly, we only support US models here. Please visit http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry for support in your area.

Astronaut

An update is not available for my TV Cole. Please advise.

Samsung Moderator

useryt8R9tRqlr, please provide the full model code and current software version.

Constellation

My software says t-Mst10pausc-1037.1  model un32eh5300  had no internet for over a week and had to have it serviced. Now my smarthub does not work with error code012 showing up and error exe001, just like all these other folks say. I did notice when i put my tv on before this began i also had a popup from smarthub saying it had just updated.However , no more updates are available . As a side my network connection says it is fine.

Supernova

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and serial number of the unit.