networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: networkd error code 012

[ Edited ]

UN46ES6150

T-MST10PAUSC-1016.4

no software update available. Fully connected  to internet. Nothing is working. No apps. Netflix disappeared with reset. Everything is now gone. Need a fix. When I try to enter Samsung apps I get network interface error occurred. Please try again later. (ERROR_CODE_012)

Constellation

I was having all the same issues.

Go to Menu, Support, Self-Diagnosis, and then Reset.

This will reset the tv to factory settings.  Once it turns off and back on again, it will tell you that it needs to update the software.

From there, it updates the software, restarts again, and then the Smart Hub works again!

Constellation

I was having all the same issues.
Go to Menu, Support, Self-Diagnosis, and then Reset.
This will reset the tv to factory settings. Once it turns off and back on again, it will tell you that it needs to update the software.
From there, it updates the software, restarts again, and then the Smart Hub works again.  Reload Netflix and you should be back in business.

Astronaut

I have the same 012 code issue.   Model UN55ES7150F.     It won't allow any updates to apps and the software update is grayed out and I can't even update it.    If I have to buy a new TV I'm going to be reall upset.

Astronaut

I tried the software update but my tv tells me this option is not available.

Samsung Moderator

If you are trying to access the software update portion while in the smart hub, you can't. Go to the TV sources, like HDMI, and try again. If the TV does not update over the network you will need to update over USB. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I know I do

Astronaut

I agree with you. I live in Spain and my parents in France and we are exactly in the same situation. My TV is 5 years old but theirs is only one.

I have contacted Samsung and they inform me that they have a general problem of server.

I do not know why but I have serious doubts about they way they face the situation. I have the feeling they do not have a clue of what is going on.

I made a chat as well yesterday and provided SAMSUNG with all the info they asked me (model nº -  S/N - Software Version - Unique ID) but nothing has changed. 

NETFLIX is not working, SAMSUNG Apps is dead and I have "ERROR_CODE_012"  and other messages of internet connection problem. If this is the policy of SAMSUNG to force us changing TV, they can be sure that we'll do but not for a SAMSUNG TV...... Not SMART at all !

Constellation

Thanks so much this worked for me .maybe you should clue Samsung in how to fix their own products

Constellation

I have same issue.. I just found it today.

Btw, I am outside of US region too.

Followed the steps above, on your remote control press:
Menu -> Support -> Self Diagnosis -> Reset (inpur pin code 0 0 0 0)

Your TV gonna back to factory reset.

Re-setup your TV including networks and channel.

I hope your problem solved.