networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: networkd error code 012

i’ll never buy another samsung tv again!!!!!!! it sucks and their whole system is cheap and worthless.
Constellation

Thank you so much! The software update worked for me! 

Samsung Moderator

We're glad that you're up and running.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Hello When I access the samsung app, I recommend error code 012. please help.
Constellation

Model code. UE46EH5300
SOFTWARE VERSİON 2007.0
Constellation

Model code. UE46EH5300
SOFTWARE VERSİON 2007.0
Constellation

[ Edited ]

My TV won't connect to the internet and I get "Error 012" all the time, just like everyone in this topic. I restored it to factory settings, tried DNSs 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4, all with no success. Info's as follows:

Model: LT27B750

Software:T-MX10PMIBRC-1001.1

Serial: <Hidden>

Samsung Moderator

AndyFerreira - Unfortunately the LT27B750NDX/ZA (LT27B750) is a computer monitor rather than a TV and does not have a smart hub. Due to this, the error you are getting is coming from a connected source and not the monitor itself. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Hi, I have been reading this thread and your support seems very quick. Same problem, strange this only affects some apps connecting. However the samsung app store not connecting.

TV: UE46ES6300

Software: 001027

Says that there are no new updates?

Please help

Constellation

[ Edited ]

It used to work perfeclty and all my other devices are performing normally: iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, ChromeCast, Galaxy Note S7, LG Smart TV etc...