networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: networkd error code 012

Resetting the tv to factory settings worked for me.

Thanks WildThingVaughn

Constellation

yes

Constellation

Thank you so much for your help. The update worked on my smart tv 

Constellation

went to software update and downloaded Alternative Software. My tv s/w was 1013 and up to date even though reading here that current is 1016. Still, had nothing to lose and all foxed now.

Constellation

I could only get it to update by using an Ethernet cable connected to the back of my tv to my gateway.
Astronaut

[ Edited ]

My tv won’t let me connect to Internet.  UN46EH5300. I haVe followed all instructions. Went to support to go ito software update. Tells me function is not available. What is going on?  Thanks.  Mary

Astronaut

Where can I access alternative software?
Constellation

Had same problem switched to tv from

cable input got static screen left it on for a few min then got prompt to update needed updated from that screen all works correct now 

Constellation

I am having the same issue- network inteferance code 012. I tried the menu, support, software update, but it is greyed out and says it is unavailable. Router is updated and connected properly. Can not add any new apps. I have netflix but do not want to reset and lose my current apps and have nothing. I would like to add crave. The weather app seems to be working and providing current info so i know it has to be connected. Seems like a network software update issue- what is the fix here Please?   

Constellation

I just unplugged the tv for a few minutes and it's working fine.