networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: networkd error code 012

Thank you, thank you!!! I've been months without my apps. This worked, I tried everything before this, but nothing else worked. So thankful right now!
Astronaut

Currently having the same issue with my parents TV. I have run the reset, I have powered down the TV we have it connected to the internet but no access to the Samsung apps.

TV Model UN46ES6100

T-MST10PAUSC-1020.1

the update option is not available. Please assist.

Samsung Moderator

Hello Hawksfan, there is an update available for your television, please use the following link to find the update file and update guide listed under Firmware: Link

Constellation

Re: networkd error code

Yeah, I'm with Hawksfan here.  Both with the the problematic TV and of course in fanatical support of the Seahawks.

Will say, that this is one of the least impressive shows of technology, I've seen.  Unless of course this is how you get me to buy a new tv after 5 years... ;-) Just make the screen fry out, then I'd quit trying to fix it..

Seriously though.

Model Code  is UN55ES7150

I can't get any of these things to work. 

Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
‎07-10-2018 06:20 AM

Re: networkd error code

userS3e9b5krPh what's the software version of your TV?

Error code 012 typically means the TV needs to update. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Factory reset and the the new software will appear

Constellation

Factory reset then download the new software

Constellation

This worked for me, thank you! I was going crazy resetting and checking connection!

Constellation

Hi I’ve a ue32eh5300 can’t update apps r the like connected to internet via cable any help appreciated 

Constellation

my Samsung app on my tv is not working . i cannot update anything.  i have error code .. network error code 012