networkd error code 012

SOLVED
Supernova

Re: networkd error code 012

The 012 error code is a software update code for the TV have you tried updating the unit via USB?

Constellation

i cannot remember my pin
Supernova

Did you change the pin when you first set the TV up, if not the pin should 0000

Constellation

thank u . this works for me
Supernova

No problem

Constellation

Solved

I followed this way and solved 

“ Solved.
I had same error suddernly this week and not been able to run apps etc. although network connection were regonised and ok in settings. goto main menu on tv, then support, then software update. follow the instructions for installing the software (make sure that the network settings are ok first). After the TV reset its self.. no more ERROR_MODEL_BIND and apps / Neflix working again. So I think Saumsung is creating an error for us when it wants us to do a system software update. “

Astronaut

Thanks this worked for me!!!

Constellation

So I had this problem, went to network settings and I was connected, but instead of continung after it showed me connected I went to IPS settings and clicked on the DNS and hit manual change typed in 8 8 8 8 some may have to try 8 8 4 4 and then went to support and system update was highlighted this time and pressed it did the update and all seems good right now. I found it was best to reset and then do all of this and bam I'm back up and running now. 

Constellation

I have a EH5300 SERIES.  Resetting to factor settings and updating worked for me.   Thanks😊

Astronaut

Same problem and unable to check for update 

Model UN40ES6100

Software 1022.2