pc mode on ks8500 model

Highlighted
Constellation

pc mode on ks8500 model

Hi there..

i just replace my new lg uh9500 model which has a banding problem with ks8500 sammy. i really love it and everything is good exept one thing...

my monitor is connecting to my pc. and i have to select pc mode to enable 4:4:4 subsampling as i know.. the problem is its automatically choose the color space to native which is wide color as a default.. its too saturated and the red and blue color doesnt look real.. which is annoying.

so Samsung please could you just enable the selection of the color space in PC Mode so we can choose what we like.. its so easy LG does that for their TV.

Regards

5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: pc mode on ks8500 model

Thanks for reaching out to us Meshal. We'd like to get a few more details from you, please provide your full model code and current software version. 

Constellation

hi
the full model code is: UA65KS8500KXZN and firmware version is 1165.
Samsung Moderator

Thanks Meshal, regrettably, this forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

Constellation

the problem there isn't a forum that support middle east thats why i wrote it here.. also to my knowledge all tv have same features/firmware..
anyhow i sent an email to support team also describing the problem.

thanks.
Samsung Moderator

The updates and features do vary based on region. You are very welcome.