Original topic:

A7 Lite is Useless without App to SD

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 10:33 AM)
TheStonedDruid
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Anyone get a definitive answer from Samsung regarding this new "external storage is full" bug that is preventing apps from being moved to sd cards? It's pretty frustrating, and Samsung just gave me the run-around when I asked them about it on Twitter...

5 Replies
K87
Comet
Options
Tablets
Samsung help that u can get to through this app is just as useless. Their instructions on how to fix almost an identical problem didn't work at all despite trying it like 12 times
R_Baxter
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Just found this problem on my A7 lite. Effectively, it makes the 32GB version, which I have, pretty useless. I certainly wouldn't have bought the tablet if I'd known about this beforehand. Samsung help desk gave me some complete nonsense about it being necessary to protect app writers copyright, but couldn't answer why my A72 allows it. Samsung should definitely be offering an update to allow this function.

Smoore26
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Trying to keep this thread alive as I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Just bought a 256 GB SD card as well and can't even transfer any apps to it...
0 Likes
cw79
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
What's up with Samsung hardly anything seems to work like it should ?the sensors, scanner, authenticator app, etc ?
0 Likes
Smoore26
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Just FYI: The Andriod 13 update for the A7 Lite has fixed this bug!
0 Likes