Original topic:

A7 lite stopped working

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 01:14 AM)
usert0lGhJ0y4p
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Since the update to Android 12 all the apps I had loaded to my SD card became useless. Actually, the upgrade basically deleted the programs. I now can't move apps to my SD because of the upgrade. I have talked to two different techs about this problem and neither was helpful. One suggested purchasing the s6 lite for about 300.00 more and have me little hope that there was any probability of a resolution. The other even agreed that an apple mini ipad may words better for my needs. Clearly, the lack of being able to use the SD card makes the a7 lite pretty useless. 

Anyone else get any better news? 
7 Replies
Toyzri
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
The update messed up the sd card abilities and the support is clueless
0 Likes
userVRhUiIuAy5
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Mine too!
0 Likes
usert0lGhJ0y4p
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yes, I was planning on using this for my light stuff and replace my Kindle application. Then I wanted to get one of the bigger tablets for my work horse, maybe with a keyboard. But since it appears this won't even handle the light stuff I am researching the Microsoft line and iPads and giving up totally on Samsung. From the people I have talked to the can't even tell me if this issue will be corrected, much less when. I am disappointed...
0 Likes
usert0lGhJ0y4p
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Well, end of issue. I sent the tablet back to Amazon and they at least refunded me the cost of the tablet and cover. So I am not totally out. But, I will not mess with the Samsung tablets again. What a walk on the wrong side. Even the last tech I talked to told me this will not be addressed quickly and if I waited my ability to get a refund would have been gone. I am sad about it because there were things I liked.
0 Likes
AJOsulli
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Me too!
0 Likes
usert0lGhJ0y4p
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yes, Samsung really **bleep** this one up. Had that note been, the tablet was great. The Kindle fire 10 has it best to death for less.
0 Likes
MudBaby05
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Same thing on my son's a7 lite can not move apps to SD card. Says not enough storage when the SD card is completely empty... useless!!

0 Likes