Android 10 for my TAB A 10.1 Tablet

(Topic created: 09-10-2020 10:18 AM)
Moondoggy51
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I found the following on the internet 

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-T510/005079190412/mlt.html

that says that Android 10 was released for my SM-T510 tablet back on July 23, 2020 however each time I run software update it says that my tablet is up to date with version T510XXS3ATE3/T5100XM3ATD1/ which is Android 9.  If Android 10 is Generally available then can anyone explain how to go about getting my tablet upgraded?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Moondoggy51
Constellation
Options
Tablets

After I posted this I was able chat with a Samsung Expert via their online chat and he informed me that Android 10 is rolling out on that model however Samsung is doing it in batches not to everyone.  He said that some have it but many don't and that I'm just going to have to be patient until it's tablet's turn.  That satisfied me for the time being.  Thanks for the info though about the link being for foreign models as that added to the confusion.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

So the link that you've provided is for international models. We can't speculate when updates will be available to US-models but you can find more information for when they are to come out via samsung.com 🙂 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
Moondoggy51
Constellation
Options
Tablets

After I posted this I was able chat with a Samsung Expert via their online chat and he informed me that Android 10 is rolling out on that model however Samsung is doing it in batches not to everyone.  He said that some have it but many don't and that I'm just going to have to be patient until it's tablet's turn.  That satisfied me for the time being.  Thanks for the info though about the link being for foreign models as that added to the confusion.

View solution in context

0 Likes