Original topic:

Android 11 - can't share new .pna files

(Topic created: 08-20-2021 05:46 AM)
ChuckR1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Since the last system update May 24, 2021 on my S5e Tablet I am unable to share any new .pna files.

All .pna files created prior to the May 24th update is able to be shared without any problems.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I have reset my tablet, I have done the chat with Samsung online but no luck so far.

Software Information: Android version 11

Software update: "Your software is up to date"

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand your frustration. Since .pna files are proprietary to PhatNoise, they will need to provide as patch to their software that will allow Android 11 to play their files. I recommend reaching out to their development team for assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ChuckR1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

The program I am using for the .pna files is called ProNav Angler. I have contacted them and they said it is an issue with Android 11. All the .pna files on my tablet made prior to Android 11, I can share without any issues. Just the .pna files created after Android 11 update won’t share.

The ProNav group have been working on this issue since the end of May but have not figured out a fix yet. I was just hoping someone here had an idea.

0 Likes
ChuckR1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

ProNav Angler just sent out an update that fixed the problem

0 Likes