Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

When will the One UI 6.1 update be available for the Galaxy S22 series in the US?  View Post

Rumors are that it will start to roll out in Mayhttps://news.samsung.com/global/one-ui-6-1-brings-ga... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

How can I set up a notification for every 3 weeks? It's so limited with just weekly, monthly, etc. View Post

Are you asking about a calendar entry or an alarm? Or something else? A little more information woul... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I have sister that Lives In Mexico I have her in my contacts. But I cannot get phone calls from her or I cannot message to her in the message. She... View Post

It's because normally you cannot send regular SMS messages without setting it up in your plan with y... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Went to the AT&t store a few times ago data transfer set up and right after it failed I got home put a cable on it and it worked day at two days... View Post