JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Background music on Tab A from unknown source

(Topic created: 02-21-2024 02:41 PM)
andre23
Halo
Options
Tablets

I have a Tab A tablet that keep playing music in the background for no apparent reason.i have all app that run on the background and it still plays. When I restart it it's off for about 10 minutes then it starts up again. Was it a bug on the last Update? 

I
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
reessoapk
Constellation
Options
Tablets

It sounds like a frustrating issue with your Tab A tablet. Have you tried checking if there are any specific apps that might be causing this behavior? Sometimes certain apps like Resso Premium APK can run processes in the background that continue to play music even when the app itself isn't actively open. Additionally, you might want to try clearing the cache of your music apps or even doing a factory reset if the problem persists. As for whether it's a bug from the last update, it's possible, but without more information, it's hard to say for sure. You might want to check online forums or contact customer support for your device to see if others are experiencing similar issues after the latest update.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
reessoapk
Constellation
Options
Tablets

It sounds like a frustrating issue with your Tab A tablet. Have you tried checking if there are any specific apps that might be causing this behavior? Sometimes certain apps like Resso Premium APK can run processes in the background that continue to play music even when the app itself isn't actively open. Additionally, you might want to try clearing the cache of your music apps or even doing a factory reset if the problem persists. As for whether it's a bug from the last update, it's possible, but without more information, it's hard to say for sure. You might want to check online forums or contact customer support for your device to see if others are experiencing similar issues after the latest update.