Original topic:

Bluetooth module malfunction.

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 01:29 PM)
ygbb8
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Hello. 
I have sent an error report but I wanted to just make sure if somebody else has this issue. It appears that the Bluetooth module on the Galaxy Tab S6, S7, S7+, S7 FE 5G(mine), and other tablet models is faulty. This is more into the gaming part. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have 2 Xbox controllers and 2 PS4 controllers. When you pair them to the tablet they are detected and work really well with One UI environment. However, it seems that for gaming applications such as Xbox Game Pass, Call or Duty, some EA Games with controller support, Real Racing 3, GRID and many other games will not detect the full controller. I.e: Only some of the controller's button would be mapped to the game. Basic troubleshooting provides that it's indeed the tablet(s) Bluetooth module what's at fault as the controllers do work with phones like Galaxy S21+, Galaxy A21, Apple iPhone 12 Pro and Google Pixel 5. 

I really like this tablet and gaming on the phone is a challenging task. I wouldn't like to return or make a warranty claim on s perfectly fine device due to faulty software. I only ask if anyone knows what I can do in terms of fixing this issue or if this can be escalated to devs so a patch can be provided I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks. 
1 Reply
martinm28
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have the same problem as you
0 Likes